21/05/15 Contractor Vote Results
At the EGM on Thursday 21st May 2015 Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire voted unanimously to establish a Company Limited by Guarantee for the sole purpose of supporting the interests of pharmacy contractors. For the ballot to be carried, 66.3% of the votes cast had to have been FOR the motion.
For = 102 (100%)
Against = 0
What Happens Next?
• A company named Community Health Ltd has now been enacted.
• Initial Directors and a Company Secretary of Community Health Ltd will meet and draw up a contractor membership offer document. (Tuesday 2nd June 2015).
• The membership offer document will be sent to all contractors, inviting them to join the company and attend its first meeting.
• At the first meeting official Directors and a Company Secretary will be elected.
• CH Ltd will develop a tender strategy.
• CH Ltd will tender for NYCC’s Smoking Cessation contract.