Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire represents all NHS pharmacy contractors in the North Yorkshire and York area and deals with all pharmacy matters arising from any health and social care organisation, thus ensuring fairness and transparency when agreeing local pharmacy services.
We are recognised by the North Yorkshire and Humber NHS England Area Team and are consulted on local matters affecting pharmacy contractors.
"Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy."
Latest PSNC News
Hepatitis A and B vaccine to be added to the list of medicines that cannot be parallel exported from the UKNovember 13, 2019
Contractor Notice: Havrix Adult Monodose and Junior Monodose suspension for injection in a vial to be discontinuedNovember 12, 2019
- Community pharmacists are highly qualified health care professionals, who can provide clinical advice and prompt tr… https://t.co/QfXlu514Ec
- Your pharmacist is there when you need the care! #askyourpharmacist
- Your local pharmacy is a convenient place to get help for coughs and sneezes and all manner of other health concern… https://t.co/I2MT1kvSzD
- Your community pharmacist works closely with your GP and the rest of the local health care team to make sure you ge… https://t.co/fLmdb0JsWz
- RT @NPA1921: It's national #askyourpharmacist week! Your local pharmacist can give you prompt, professional advice about coughs, colds, eye…