Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire represents all NHS pharmacy contractors in the North Yorkshire and York area and deals with all pharmacy matters arising from any health and social care organisation, thus ensuring fairness and transparency when agreeing local pharmacy services.
We are recognised by the North Yorkshire and Humber NHS England Area Team and are consulted on local matters affecting pharmacy contractors.
"Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy."
Latest PSNC News
- @djdesouza19 It’s on our to do list. Also asking contractors to participate https://t.co/IQr6Ivsb4T
- RT @Rosieanntaylor: Contractors, are you using the NHS Identity on your existing digital channels? Make sure you’re following the updated g…
- Is Steve Brine MP still the Pharmacy Minister? 🤔
- RT @MarkSundLPC: Great advice. https://t.co/ZksiEBbSVf
- RT @PSNCNews: #PharmacyHour The process to elect 13 Regional Representatives and three non-CCA Multiple Chemist Representatives to PSNC has…