Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire represents all NHS pharmacy contractors in the North Yorkshire and York area and deals with all pharmacy matters arising from any health and social care organisation, thus ensuring fairness and transparency when agreeing local pharmacy services.
We are recognised by the North Yorkshire and Humber NHS England Area Team and are consulted on local matters affecting pharmacy contractors.
"Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy."
Latest PSNC News
- RT @Humber_HLP: Do you work in a Community Pharmacy in East Riding, Hull, North Yorkshire, NE Lincs or NLincs? Are you a family member of a…
- RT @keithridge1: What an incredible day and testament to the NHS and MHRA - thank you everyone @NHSEngland @NikkiKF @RichardCattell1 @Richa…
- Thank you to all community pharmacy staff: letter from Pharmacy Minister Jo Churchill MP - https://t.co/wtXGUqym0R https://t.co/RObaaWzl97
- Community Pharmacists in North Yorkshire enjoyed an excellent training event by @Captiv8ingTrain last night on help… https://t.co/PfXV9qHJe8
- RT @Captiv8ingTrain: #CommunityPharmacy is a challenging environment, even without a global pandemic, so it is no surprise many pharmacy te…