Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire represents all NHS pharmacy contractors in the North Yorkshire and York area and deals with all pharmacy matters arising from any health and social care organisation, thus ensuring fairness and transparency when agreeing local pharmacy services.
We are recognised by the North Yorkshire and Humber NHS England Area Team and are consulted on local matters affecting pharmacy contractors.
"Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy."
Latest PSNC News
Class 4 MHRA drug alert – Xonvea 10 mg/10 mg gastro-resistant tablets (Alliance Pharmaceuticals Limited)October 16, 2019
- RT @NickHunter19: I support Pharmacy Technician Day because they are crucial part of the workforce to ensure the success of the new communi…
- RT @Sadik4Pharmacy: My Dad came into the @wellpharmacy #lodgeside for his #flujab After he had it he gave me a hug goodbye over the count…
- Community Pharmacies in North Yorkshire have administered 12,536 flu vaccinations to date, since the beginning of S… https://t.co/GyoJhgTRWy
- Another excellent turnout for CPNY’s 3rd and final CPCF Roadshow in York last tonight https://t.co/9HzBjpYcdE
- Another excellent turnout for CPNY’s 3rd and final CPCF Roadshow in York tonight https://t.co/TTtfLDIm1R