Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire
Community Pharmacy North Yorkshire represents all NHS pharmacy contractors in the North Yorkshire and York area and deals with all pharmacy matters arising from any health and social care organisation, thus ensuring fairness and transparency when agreeing local pharmacy services.
We are recognised by the North Yorkshire and Humber NHS England Area Team and are consulted on local matters affecting pharmacy contractors.
"Supporting and Fighting for Pharmacy."
Latest PSNC News
- RT @PSNCNews: What a wonderful story showing the value of community pharmacy #lovemypharmacy https://t.co/l1kpAmiStE
- RT @JohnathanLaird: Community Pharmacy writes an open letter to Matt Hancock MP https://t.co/wH4e0JyfzW https://t.co/FQmi4N7CZQ
- RT @PSNCNews: In this month's CEO Blog, Simon Dukes reflects on the Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework (CPCF) negotiations https://t.…
- RT @PSNCNews: Need help understanding the new #5yearCPCF? Check out all the latest information and PSNC resources at: https://t.co/2IaTFQbw…
- RT @PSNCNews: Contractors are encouraged to register for the MYS application in advance of the claiming period for the PQS Aspiration payme…